24 years in the construction industry- 11 years in the homebuilding industry, 13 years and counting in the outdoor living industry.
4 major certifications- CSLB license, ICPI certified, Allan Block Wall certified, Certified Belgard paver installer
4 Teams highly qualified to build any outdoor living project
Unique Pavers project managers oversees the daily operation and communication with our project teams and costumers, prior to starting and through to completion.
WHY INVEST IN AN OUTDOOR LIVING AREA?
When you invest in an outdoor living area, you enhance the curb appeal of your property, you create an enjoyable area for relaxing in the comfort of your own home, also to entertain and spend quality time making memorable moments with family and friends, at the same time your adding overall value to your home.
WHAT IS THE GENERAL TIMEFRAME FOR AN OUTDOOR LIVING PROJECT?
Every project is unique. Timing depends on many factors like accessibility to the space, site conditions, complexity of the project, and permitting needs, in some cases weather may be a factor. A Unique Paver representative will walk you through the timeframe required for your specific project.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR AN OUTDOOR LIVING PROJECT?
After months maybe even years of researching, imagining, and dreaming what your outdoor living space would look like, you reach out and call Unique Pavers for your free consultation to get the process started.
- Put all your ideas and preferences on paper ready to discuss.
- Set up an appointment with a Unique Pavers outdoor living specialist.
- In person, we will listen and take notes of everything you want to implement. Together we will design and select the products for your unique outdoor living area based on your specific needs, the area we must work within, and your budget.
- Based on the design Unique Pavers will provide you with a detailed proposal and timeline to make your outdoor living project a reality.
- Once the contract is signed and the deposit is made Unique Pavers will put you on the schedule, give you an estimated start date, and call 811 to mark where utilities are located.
- The first day of the project, daily communication with project manager will begin, a porter potty will be delivered, demolition will begin until completion, material delivery and installation will follow until completion.
- Upon completion you will have a final walkthrough with the project manager to hand off your unique outdoor living project of your dreams.
WHAT WILL MY CONTRACTOR EXPECT OF ME DURING THE PROJECT?
- Communicate only to project manager to ensure expectations are met, and occasional onsite meetings as needed during construction hours to discuss progress and project overview.
- Make Unique Pavers aware of any known hazards or previous faulty work
- Access to power and water
- Immediately reach out to Unique pavers with any questions, comments, or concerns. It’s never a bad time to communicate.
- Access to patio to store materials or tools over night
- Make progress and final payments as agreed upon
- Secure pets away from the project until completion for safety and sanitary reasons, and not to disturb prepared areas.